Saturday 29 December 2012

Still ...

... going on about food.

Christmas Day we had a right old feast - starter of a TulStig Medley of guacamole, pate and coleslaw. Main course of 14 veggies plus stuffing balls and Yorkshire puddings with lashings of onion and red wine gravy. Dessert of orange and chocolate trifle and late Chocolate bombe.



Boxing Day we had the same veggies again but casseroled in the oven, more trifle and mince pies for pud.

27th we took advantage of the voucher that the other Supernova teachers gave me for my birthday and lunched out at Gilda's. 3 course feasting again.



28th had some of said teachers round for late lunch - Veggie curry, Leek and espigalls in cheese sauce, Cheese and onion Quiche and a variety of other dishes on the buffet. Luckily I wanted everyone to bring Tupperware so most of it left with our guests.



Today. Lentil soup for lunch, remaining curry for dinner... 

If I haven't put on a few pound over this festive season I will be amazed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: