Saturday 22 December 2012

Let the fun begin

Well the festivities have well and truly begun.

Thursday evening we had our Christmas bash from the school. A few glasses of the red stuff and a a few tapas. Unfortunately something disagreed with me -I'm sure  I tasted fish in the salad, and that always makes me hurl! Otherwise it was a good evening.

Friday was a full day with far too many classes for the last day of term, but they all went well and by 10.00pm I was on holiday. So Andy & I stopped for a beer before returning to our homes and spouses.

Today we've been shopping in the market for veggies for Christmas day, went our own ways for a bit of Christmas shopping and then met up for a coffee. This lunchtime we went to Julie's for a celebratory lunch, which was delicious. She'd even made Egg Nog. We are now watching a mash up of Christmas programmes, and the final of 'Strictly come dancing'. All very relaxing. And the sunset from Julie's balcony was stunning:

Tomorrow we're off to the Anec Blau shopping centre for a bit of festive shopping and lunch... holidays are under way and we're making the most of them.

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning. A framer if ever I saw one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT was amazing in life too. I've several of these now as I've found the button on the camera that takes several shots at once!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: