Thursday 13 December 2012

Alone again...

... naturally. I'll name that song in (go on then -song artist and year!)

Well at Casa TulStig one is never alone with six sets of four-paws running around. I really couldn't imagine our home without a few of the furry creatures that share our world in it to cause some kind of chaos.

This week R2 was a bit unwell. Well to be precise he was unwell at the weekend. Some time back he had bladder crystals which blocked his urethra- very serious. It was touch and go for a while- the worry was that the blockage had back-fed into his kidneys. He had to be catheter'ed and have a load of drugs and fortunately was okay. Little devil pulled the catheter out himself- that must have stung (how many of you winced then?). Anyway this time despite my panic he only (only I say) had a urinary tract infection, and after a couple of shots is on the mend and running round like the others. He's been put on a special diet which is supposed to stop this happening again, but that's no problem, apart from the other cats all enjoying it too.

Anyway that was just an aside -I am sort of alone as Tone went off to Yorkshire this morning, well almost this morning. His flight was delayed somewhat by freezing fog in Bradford, but he's just called to say he's arrived safe and sound.  English bloody weather!!

So whilst I'm on my own I tend to not cook well for myself- Huh - says who. This evening on arriving in from work I threw together and ate a spinach pizza, well most of it anyway:


This evening I've had a wealth of technology issues that I shall overcome, but for now am off to my bed, where two sleepy dogs are waiting.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, is it normal that I want a pizza at 6 in the morning?!
    Glad Tone got here ok. We were forecast the Beast from the East and they kinda got that up north. Down in the soft south it became the pest from the West!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfectly normal I think - guess what I've just polished off (cold) for breakfast?!

      Hopefully Tone'll have enough clothes with him to keep warm. There'll be no dogs and cats to cuddle up to t his mums.

      Delete
  2. Oh that pizza looks yummy, i thinks we should have some at the Kings party , what do ya think ? do you make the bases or shall i buy some in ? .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh buy them in. For this particular one we also need some spinach, cheery tomatoes, Brie or goat's cheese, and pine nuts!
      Oh I'll create a facebook even as well as send out invites.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: