Sunday 2 December 2012

The first Sunday in December...

Normally the first Sunday of the month would see us putting up our Christmas Decorations. Not so this year. Far too much going on today.
This morning I shared a small part of a stall with Sue and Jordi at the second hand market -yes this hoarder is still clearing the clutter, and it made me a few Euros at the same time. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. Whilst on the stall I also had two enquiries about my books- follow up should achieve more sales, and an enquiry about Reiki classes.
Immediately after the market Tony and I went to a wine tasting just down the road. It was also an oil and Espigall tasting.  Espigall is a locally grown green (Cabbage family) veg that we love, an is peculiar to this region and this season. Unfortunately the tasting was very limited, with just one Espigall dish. I was hoping for a few recipe suggestions. Frankly my achievements with this veg already outstripped what I saw today (big head did someone say?)


We stayed for a short while then returned home.  I needed to catch up with the Newsletter, which I am happy to say is now winging its way around the world via e-mail.
In a short while we are heading out to the airport to pick up Sussi (remember Camino 2010- one of the Famous five) and then we will be heading straight off for dinner.
December is always a busy month in TulStig towers, and this year is going to be no different.

And this month I am back into the Fatmumslim photo challenge:

Day ONE - 8'clock - Walking with my kids- Cuddy so loves a puddle...


Day TWO - PEACE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: