Wednesday 19 December 2012

Two days to go

..till the end of term, or even time!

Well that's that then.

For some time now I've been biting my tongue, and finally I've shared. I feel better for it, but am wondering what happens now- Oh well -In two days time it is the 21.12 -The Mayans predicted some kind of sea-change!

Busy day running round, especially when I was out in the wilds of Catalonia and realised that the tank was nearly empty. No matter I got back to Sabeco for petrol - all okay- someone's always watching over me.

Tomorrow I have another 'last-before-Christmas-class' and they all decided they would like the lesson in a bar- OK by me, so we're having a drink while they practise their English. After that we've got our Teacher's Christmas party in a bar on the Rambla -watch out for those candid photos on Facebook and Picasa Friday.

Friday is the final day for final classes before Christmas, of course Mayan predictions being for change and not apocalypse.  Then that'll be me done until 7th February. A little time for some R&R and catching up on the things that I've let slide a bit recently, and of course a quick trip to the UK.

For now I'm off to my bed... but just before I retire here's a pic of one of the shop-fronts in VnG -Cute Santas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: