Tuesday 18 December 2012

He's back...

I picked up Tony at the airport this morning - I enjoyed myself while he was away, but it's nice to have him home. He's come home bearing gifts and cards. My most favourite is a swede - yummy for Christmas lunch, and so appropriate for such a foodie as me.

I have realised over the past few days that I have a very close relationship with food. I love it. I love preparing it. I love cooking it. I love sharing it. I love eating it. I just bloody love it... I love healthy food, and perhaps too often food that isn't that healthy or good for me,, but all in all I have a great relationship with it, even though it rates high up on my priority list!

Christmas English style has also hit VnG big time as Lidl  are now selling mince pies, and from Thursday they are going to be selling Christmas pudding... There we are back to food... so on another subject....

This week had been a good one for 'The Magic of the Camino'. Sales continue to creep up on the Lulu page. I've sold 3 more signed copies today, with three more orders for the same (one from Canada). The Canadian request also informed me that a copy was on sale on Amazon.Ca for nearly double it's normal price. I e-mailed the guy who was selling it and he's taken it off- cheeky! Then I found an advert on a charity site that I regularly visit- what a surprise that was:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: