Sunday 24 February 2013

Another weekend rushes by.

Well there goes another weekend. Doesn't time fly when you're being lazy?!

Yesterday I had classes until 2.00pm. It was difficult to get up and get out there, but I enjoyed the classes once I got started.  The rest of the day went by in a blur and in no time it was Sunday.

This morning we had no internet connection, which according to the company (Orange) would have been back on at 1.00pm - but oh no -it didn't come on until much later.  Still it did mean I took it easy instead of spending the morning sitting at the PC.

This afternoon we met Denise, Paolo and Uncle Mario for a drink- I stuck to the mint tea, knowing it wouldn't upset my tummy. It was great to see everyone but a bit wearing. Oh how I want to be back to fighting form.

Good News - I have a new prospective illustrator. Dear Andrea has a friend that studied art and is willing to give it a go. She has the details I'm just waiting to see what she comes up with now... fingers crossed it's fourth time lucky. If not Andrea promises me she has a back up - her nephew has also studied art and is keen to give it a go if number four doesn't work out. I've still got my fingers crossed for an Easter release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: