Wednesday 20 February 2013

One step...

One step forward, one back ... but hey ho progress will be made, and life is generally on the up still.

One step back:
It looks like I'm searching for a new illustrator for 'The Search for the Magic Key'. I thought I was sorted but have just heard from my most recent illustrator that she cannot commit to any time frame, and I really want a deadline as close to Easter as possible.  It's a real shame as I liked the work she had shared. So I'm back at square one- If anyone knows of somebody who might like to collaborate with a few drawings please let me know. :-)

One step forward:
MY health is improving day by day, and with a bit of luck by the weekend I may well be back to eating normally.  Although a day's work takes it out of me I am feeling much improved and less breathless.

Another step forward.
More royalties in from Lulu.com and 'La Magia' is on General Sale. I am now thinking about my next Camino book about the Camino Primitivo. Something's holding me back from starting writing and I can't quite put my finger on it. So I have today made myself a promise to start writing before the end of the month... watch this space!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: