Thursday 14 February 2013

Love is...

... often-times over-analysed.

Another day spent in the company of my significant other, and despite my not being 100% we are enjoying the time together.  We have even spent time talking and dare I say it listening to each other.

We fit each other so perfectly that it's scary sometimes. We know each other inside out, yet still have pockets of surprises hidden from each other. I can finish his sentences as he can mine, yet I cannot remember his favourite colour.  I sense his feelings before he even says anything, and accept his foibles.

What is love? Hmmm ... it's being, enjoying, knowing and accepting and so much more. It has a new meaning every day, yet has a lasting one too. I'm not sure I'll ever get a handle on it completely, but I do know I love him wholeheartedly with all my being!


4 comments:

Please leave me a comment: