Tuesday 12 February 2013

Missing.

It seems I've missed a few things over the past week or so.. one of those being Cuddy's birthday.
Normally for the animals birthday's we get a chicken or special piece of meat - just for them of course, but having been confined to barracks she has missed out this time. However I am sure she has been happy to have me about 24/7. once I am back to full strength I'm sure I'll spoil her a little...
I've also missed writing over the last few days, but have had ideas buzzing round in my head like billy-o. I have today done something abut that and set up a new blog specifically for my forays into the writing world.  If you're interested in my little stories take a look over at Writey -Ho! on wordpress - It will be a writing-dedicated site, whilst this blog will be my usual ramblings.
If you're following me here, perhaps you'd like to follow me there, and PLEASE do comment -I relish feedback on my writings, and your encouragement makes me feel great....

2 comments:

  1. Oh look at those beautiful eyes. Glad your feeling better Mark. I going to head over and check out your new blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a darling that's for sure- and those eyes get her (or is it me) into so much trouble!
      I hope you enjoy the new writings... XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: