Wednesday 13 February 2013

Summer planning...

It's usually much later in the year, whilst walking the Camino, that I drop back down to my fighting weight. Over the past week, however, I have lost over 6kilos (just under 14 lbs), simply by almost giving up food. Due to the recent stomach viral infection I contracted I have been unable to eat normally and have been following a super-bland diet, with minimal portions. I am now ready to fit into my summer wardrobe again.

Thinking about summer wardrobe we have been pre-planning our next cruise. Although it was nice to spend time in Venice last year the flight was a nause with me having to lug cases all over the place. With this in mind we have decided to leave out of Barcelona port this year -so much easier. We've been looking a various options and it looks like we could be aboard the Costa Favolosa once again. WE both fancy a day in Malta (Valetta) and this seems to be the only cruise line and the Favolosa its only cruise ship that stops off there. Most of the other ports of call are ones we have already visited, but as we only got a short time in each we might enjoy another visit to some of them.  Anyway we are thinking of going mid-September again when the prices appear to be even cheaper than last year (under 700 quid each!). Just have to check with Janey about babysitting possibilities.Anyone fancy joining us for a week of relaxing on the Med?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: