Tuesday 26 February 2013

Writing passionately

Have I mentioned how much I love writing? I have well here I go again. My new blog, WRITEY HO,  which I hope you've been visiting, at least occasionally, is working wonders for keeping my mind actively creative, or is that creatively active? I am writing daily according to the prompts for a photographic challenge (Fatmumslim) that you may remember I was also doing some time back. Happily my mind is swinging wildly around all manner of styles, or genres as I come up with something to write to fit the challenge.

Today's writing - QUIET -  is linked closely to the new children's book that is awaiting publishing, and may be included in any sequel as I write... go take a look, oh and if you do I'd love a comment to keep my enthusiasm up!

At the moment I'm back at 'TulStig coms central' to write, but am hoping that the weather will soon start to warm up and I can return to my favourite writing spot in the garden: .......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: