Monday 11 February 2013

Bouncing back... slowly

It's now a week since I was rushed off to hospital to be diagnosed with a couple of nasty viral infections and a doe of flu to maintain balance. I shall not dwell on the ins and outs of my illness, except to say I have been laid lower than I have been in years, but am now on the way back up.

Murphy's law took hold at the end of the month when I promised myself to upload a daily blog entry. So much for that. I think I've posted once this month.

I am not back to full strength but have a full head of things to write.  Watch out for the verbal flow when I do get back on-line in earnest!! 

For now I am heading back to my cosy sofa, but beware I shall soon be back with daily ramblings....

And just a quick but huge thank you to the incredible Julie for being there (as always) - R2 had to go to the vets today and Julie was our saviour- there would have been no way for me to get him there, and Tony was unable to take the young man on his own. She's even been kind enough to take Cuddy for regular walkies, which is great as her energy (Cuddy's not Julie's) has been building up and she has been driving the cats mad.


And whilst 'thanking' -I'd also like to say thank you to the two lovely ladies from Australia (Michelle and Andrea) who sent me cards last week which arrived today to raise my spirits.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Nice to see you putting pen to paper (Finger to keyboard)
    Hope you're feeling better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little by little I'm getting back to my version of normal, and am itching to write... watch this space... or check out my new blog too. !!

      Delete
  2. You are very welcome, Mark ... glad you are feeling better, now. We missed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely surprise, Michelle, and perked me up no end! XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: