Sunday 17 March 2013

Beautiful LIfe

Despite the gathering black clouds this weekend I have to say I am surrounded by beauty, and have a beautiful, wonderful life, and just to prove that (should I need to?) here are a few pics of the weekends going ons...

Friday walking to work I was delighted to see the sheep in the unused (unbuilt) estate, 'mowing' the plants.


Before work I had a check up (blood results) at the Docs, and am pleased to report I am back to my normal self (whatever that may be?), and even my cholesterol has dropped below the worrisome level.

Saturday - First of all down the market, then up to Lottie
The planting begins in earnest (Bell-Peppers & Aubergines)
 (Rocket)
 And a bit of tidying up around the trees

Then dinner out at Pizzeria Cap De Vila, in Sitges- after patronising the place for the last 30 years we still agreed these are the best pizzas we have had anywhere we have been.



Today has been a relaxing kind of day. Although I have made a few jars of Strawberry Jam with the strawberries I bought in the market on Saturday.

BEAUTIFUL

2 comments:

  1. Love hearing about your wonderful weekends, Mark; especially the "Lottie" stories! Your pizza looks fabulous, as does Tony. Thanks for the peek into your world ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. I'm more than happy to share -Lottie is going to be featuring quite a lot I should think, so you'll get regular updates.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: