Monday 18 March 2013

March writing

I am so enjoying my monthly writing challenge and am pleased that the numbers of reads is rising day by day.
So far this month I have written over 13,500 words in 15 mini-stories on Writey-Ho. I've a bit of a catch up to do, having been a bit lazy (with writing) over the weekend, but will be all sorted over the next few days, and if not next week I am on school holidays so should get up to date then. The most popular story is still 'Playing' one of last month's efforts.

The illustrations for 'The Key' are coming along nicely too. So far Ritu (the illustrator) has done three (for the first three chapters). She sends me a pic I make suggestions and she updates it. We're working well together, and with a bit of luck we'll get an amazing book together soon.  Talking at school this evening about the book I warned the students that one day they might turn up for class and I wouldn't be there, I said I'd be in Hollywood talking over the film rights with Steven (Spielberg)! Well you gotta aim high!

Today I've written a second part to one of the stories. Take a look, and let me know what you think


2 comments:

Please leave me a comment: