Tuesday 26 March 2013

On the Up

Tuesday and things are mighty fine at Casa TulStig. Things are definitely on the up here...

Tony and I spent some time down town this morning, doing a little essential shopping (dog walkie bags!, A lint remover roller and wonderweb). The intention was also to get my BP meds, but it seems the computer system was down across Catalonia -the fault of the Generalitat -probably trying to save money somewhere, so we'll have to go back tomorrow. Although I have a Doc check up tomorrow so after my low BP being one of the factors that got me into hospital last month perhaps we'll change the meds anyway.  We also took time to sit in the sun and enjoy a coffee and people watch as we sat.


When we got home I spent some time in the garden planting more seeds - Chives, Cilantro and some flowers. There are many boxes and pots lying in the sun around our patios at the moment, and now many seeds are peeking out and saying hi to the world.

Then I tried another Hot Cross bun recipe, and this time it was successful. The last ones were more like some kind of rock cakes. I've tried one of these and not only do they look pretty good they taste just right too...


I now need to catch up on my writing challenges / prompts, before I get any nagging from followers.  So later on do please check in at Writey Ho and see my scribblings for today. And if you do a comment would be nice to let me know someone is still reading my stories! :-)


6 comments:

  1. Yum. Hot cross buns.. Sounds like Stunners on a summer evening!!

    Tone looks well sitting in the sun lording up. Any vacancies going over there??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay -_ glad to hear it and see you on here!

      Delete
  3. Hurrah - you're back.

    The buns were (are) very tasty - especially with home made strawberry jam too.

    We had a great time sitting in the sun -and yeah he don't look too bad does he?

    A for vacancies we have one for IT consultant if you're after a job, or if you just want a room the guest room isn't booked up much at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just 'see' myself sitting in the sunshine enJOYing a latte with you both ... Great looking Hot Cross Buns, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't that be great - And one day we will!! Thanks for the compliment about my buns! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: