Thursday 14 March 2013

No coincidence...

I love it when things happen ad hoc, or perhaps under the control of the universe.

This morning when leaving class I noticed my phone had switched to 'emergency only' - the only way to change that I had to turn the phone on and off. As soon as I punched in the pin number the phone rang. It was Tony and he was down town, luckily I got the call and we could meet up.

Next while we were outside the greengrocers discussing cauliflowers Sue appeared with Lilly, which was nice.

I came home, jumped in the car and shot down to Lidl. Yesterday I was bemoaning the end of the Raspberry season and wished that I could get some (to enjoy in my breakfast porridge)- and yes you've guessed it Lidl had raspberries on the shelf, and at a bargain rate too.

Whilst 'chatting' on  the other day a picture of someone¡'s rhubarb popped up. I added a comment saying I'd love to grow some here, but wasn't sure if I could. Bam, bam, bam replies came back advising me that I could grow it here and giving me tips. One kind contributor even offered to send me some rhubarb crowns (baby plants) and is putting them in the post tomorrow -all gratis, despite my protestations.

Sitting down to write I had no idea what to write for the prompt 'sound'. Sitting her eat the PC I noticed that the house was almost completely quiet - Tony and the kids siesta-ing -not a sound -and my story (continuation9 jumped into my head.
Walking home I was thinking about the raspberries in the fridge, when a new kids story popped into my head for today's prompt (tasty). All I have to do now is settle down and put fingers to keyboard and post it. SO now I'm off over to Writey Ho, to add today's writing prompt....  (can I invite you to do the same...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: