Friday 1 March 2013

Here comes March

As I mentioned yesterday today is the twins' 7th birthday and celebrations have been going on all day- well they've been getting goodies to eat -and why not?

Being the start of Spring and a new month, and (well no excuse needed really) I decided to check out the stats for this blog.

First of all yesterday was post 333

Last moth my blog had over 450 views.

Since its inception the blog has had a total of over 8500 views.

The most viewed post so far was posted on 03/06/2012 entitled A Right Regal Day with 40 views.

Comments are a bit sparse, which is a little disappointing, so time for me to drum up some interest, both her and for Writey-Ho, and of course for my facebook pages for HoT.

This month I will be pushing on towards publishing for 'The Key' -a new illustrator has promised an initial illustration for the first chapter this weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to see an allotment with the possibility of joining a couple of others in growing more of our own (organic) veggies and fruits on what is called an Eco-site. With a bit of luck it will be perfect and this summer (year) we will be supplying our own table and maybe those of others too.

March may be just starting but I am now ready for the challenge of a new month and whatever may get thrown at me... make sure you keep an eye on this space and all our others.  Special offers and ideas will be blossoming this month, after all it is spring.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo Mark , Happy March to you and Tony xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - It's going to be a great month...

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: