Friday 30 December 2011

Books and bookings

Yes I'm back to talking about two of my favourite subjects:

ONE - I'm really pleased to see some reviews appearing on the Lulu sight, and even happier that they are all praising' The Magic'. I'm also happy that sales of 'Winner' are tarting to filter through too. I've just ordered some copies so if anyone is after a signed copy they'll be available early in the New Year. And as for the Sequel it's coming along nicely. How happy am I to be back in with my characters.


TWO - The Camino. It's a little under six month's before Nick and I set off on 'El Primitivo'. (Sorry to remind you Janey- I know you long to be walking with us!) -and as I was surfing the net today I decided to book us a hotel in Oviedo so that we have a comfortable night before setting off on our Way. It's called the Husa Gran Hotel and is right near the Cathedral (which is the official starting point) and is part of a group Tony & I have stayed in elsewhere in Spain. There are great room-sales going on at the moment so I got a good bargain. As the cogs of the year start to grind over I am readying for another wonderful adventure. Already I can feel the excitement and butterflies for what we are planning... Whey Hey- here I go again!!!


5 comments:

  1. WOW! Under six months... It's coming round SO quickly!

    I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll be meeting up in Oviedo airport before we know it. Which reminds me I need to get a new pair of trainers soon and start walking them in ready for our trip...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a pair today..

    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and Millets are looking increasingly likely to be closing down. Some bargains may be had methinks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just been on their website for a quick look, but I think I'll stick with Decathlon. May I suggest that walking shoes / socks and a rucksack you're comfortable with are possibly top of the list.
    BTW -what happened to your other comment- you got some trainers?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: