Friday 27 July 2012

Editing....

Today the editing of 'Take Two' has gone on unabated. I have gone all through the printed off pages and made corrections, changes, additions and even scratched some out, and now I have finished with my red pen and highlighters. 
I now need to update everything on the PC before doing another final proof and edit. Then we'll be all sorted. 
I'm dead happy with the story, especially with the twists that I didn't see coming at first. With no more melt downs in Casa TulStig I can see the first proof copy winging it's way to our letterbox well before the end of August. I know this a little later than originally planned, but hey no better late than never. 
Once that's done I intend to get my kids gang off on an amazing adventure.....
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: