Wednesday 4 July 2012

Weighty question.

I'm a little disappointed with the lack of responses to my "what did I call my sticks?" question. Only three entries as far as I can tell. Hedwig says 'leftie and rightie'. Janey suggested 'Nick and Jane', and Ashley has offered 'Bill and Ben'. 
So I thought I'd pose you another...
Before starting the Camino I weighed myself and was a little shocked to find I weighed more than I ever had. So the question is... by the time I get home on Saturday how much weight will I have lost?
Here's a little clue. I can now tighten my belt two more noyches than before.

3 comments:

  1. Right i think you would have lost one and a half stones .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon you will have lost 12 kilo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo one in imperial. one in metric. just to make it inteeresting.

    off out for a cofgee and cake now. and in Santiago I shall be making the most of their delicious rm truffle cakes too. Perhaps I will jave gainef weight after ll!'! no chance!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: