Friday 6 July 2012

Ready for home

Today I've been playing 'tourist' and have wandered the gift shops and museums, and even been in the Cathedral.
For lunch I found a tasty vegetable pie -almost as good as 'Greggs Pies' but could have done with a bit more pepper. I could only buy a huge chunk so have saved a piece for tomorrow.
This afternoon I had myself an extended siesta and spent some time going back over my last two weeks on the road. What an amazing experience I hhave enjoyed again. Highs and lows both physically and mentally.
This evening I have found myself drawn back to Charlies bar and another G&T before dinner.
Whilst I have enjoyed my time out on the road I am now more than ready to return to Casa TulStig annd more so to my family tomorrow.
This afternoon Fina (the landlady of the room I am staying in) kindly organised a taxi pick up outside the flat door for tomorrow morning. This afternoon I also wrapped up my sticks hoping the airline wil let me on with them. So I am just about ready to go. .....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: