Thursday 26 July 2012

Round up....

Life here at Casa TulStig hasn't been easy these last few weeks. Now that's not a complaint but a simple statement of fact.

Returning home from the Camino I always have issues to deal with and this year they were markedly harder than before. The settling in again wasn't so difficult, although I am still having camino-sickness pangs, but there were a few 'curved balls' thrown in my direction which I am dealing with day by day in my own sweet way, and when it's all been too much Tony has been there to mop up the shouting, ranting and crying.

The past week I've thrown myself into painting the flat. starting with the guest-room, then the hallway, followed by the living room. Phew a bit of a decorating and cleaning marathon, but everywhere does look so much fresher and cleaner, well everywhere except our room, which is yet to be done.

I've still been doing a few classes, at least until the end of the month, and I've been busy with a secret project. I'm also taking part in a 'Oracle card motivation week' which is as wonderful as always even though it's pushing a few buttons of course.

This week we're also busy with the annual vet vaccination appointments. Tuesday it was Cuddy and Xali's turn. Cuddy has put on 3 kilos over the last year, but according to dear Oscar is carrying it well. Xali although he is well is becoming quite deaf, and sadly has cataracts and is losing his sight. That of course makes me very sad. He's such a charmer and never been a problem and the thought of him not being able to see hurts me more than him I think. Today we too R2 and Vinci. fortunately they are both healthy too and they too have put on weight.

Today, after reading dear Beverly's post about her writing I sat back in front of the laptop and typed a few words, before doing some editing on the 'finished' parts of 'Take Two'. Just reading the first few chapters made me quite emotional- and I wrote the stuff. Sadness and happiness all in bite sized pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: