Wednesday 12 September 2012

And the winners are...

The morning started off with a lesson from the law of attraction....

On Monday we went into a key-makers to get a copy of the car key made, just in case I should ever lose it -strange as it's never worried me before. After having made the key the keysmith found out he didn't have the right 'chi' to activate the key, so no spare was purchased.

Today I was about to rush out and went to pick up my car key off the hook - it wasn't there - "but it's always there," I cried. Turning the house upside down ensued, trying to retrace my steps, wailing and gnashing of teeth accompanying all actions.  After at least half an hour of hell I found the key in Cuddy's toybox -how it got there is a mystery -but it was definitely a message from the universe - that what you consider will be delivered.

At midday the draw for 'The Magic of the Camino' prize book draw took place -All the names were put in a hat (all 98 of them) and I drew two for the prizes:

And the winners are: Heidi Kirchhof and Nick Brennan. Both have been sent messages. Nick, already having the book has chosen to get some 'Camino goodies'. As yet I've not heard back from Heidi.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

And today's photo challenge: Together
I had so many ideas for this one, but finally settled on this photo taken by Nick a couple of years back. It's one of my favourites of the two of us:



4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo I'm a WINNER!

    I love that photo too (He say's modestly!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always a winner as far as I'm concerned young man, and yep it's a great photo - I actually prefer the B&W to the colour one.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: