Tuesday 25 September 2012

Home

Yes  -we are home safe and sound, and have our land-legs back. We got home Sunday to find everything pretty much as we left it, which is always good. Although our internet service provider had changed our service and caused the router to malfunction, which meant I had to call them yesterday. Happily they responded well and quickly and this afternoon a new router arrived- basically plug and play and here I am back on line.

I haven't got round to uploading the photos from our hols as yet, but will plan to do so in the next few days. Also whilst we were away my new camera arrived -all singing, all dancing and a little scary if I'm honest. A little practice and I'm sure we'll be the best of friends. MY efforts will be on here as soon as I get round to it.  It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ25, and looks pretty flash -even does 3D photos- not sure how that'll work out?

Today Hatty and Rosie arrived from the UK for a few days, so I've been up to the airport again and entertaining this afternoon. tonight we're all off for dinner at Gilda's again. Tomorrow they want a lazy day, which is good, so hopefully I'll get caught up with the 393 e-mails I've received -probably deleting will be the main option, and should get sorted with photos too, which will be god as I'm well aware that I'm a little behind (pun intended - see the entry for the 21st!), and will try to catch up with that too.

BTW did anyone read all the blog entries for our holiday- or was it just TMI all at once and overwhelming?


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Nope all at once is as good as daily in my book fnaar!!
    Looking forward to seeing some shots from the new camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you -and I couldn't agree more!!
      Off into BCN today with the girls so likely to be snapping...

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: