Tuesday 4 September 2012

Challenge

We've been having a great time with our guests -Lennie and Jan - whom I met on the Camino this year. They are here from The Netherlands for a few days - Tomorrow they are off into the Pyrenees for a couple of days walking before returning home.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This month I've joined in a photography challenge -To take one photo a day linked to a list of prompts as set up my FatMumSLim - a blog site written by a fun girl called Chantelle.

FOr the 1st of September the prompt was - Me now:

It's not a brilliant shot, taken with the web-cam on our desktop PC- but it gets the message across -ME NOW - The 'famous author'

ºººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº

Day Two -Father.

I ummed and aahed a while with this one, as father is not a word that's in my vocab much, but came up with this - a photo of a photo. 
My dad as a lad:


//////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 
Day three was 'Far Away'
After unsuccessfully trying to get a photo of the moon I settled on another place that's far away and begins with 'M' -Miami- here's a shot from the opening of 'CSI Miami' -Love this show! 


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And Today -Day Four the prompt is 'In my mailbox'

Well I am waiting for something wonderful to drop into my mailbox, and am sure it will arrive this week. But today was not to be the day - 'Take Two' will arrive this week I am sure
NOthing else arrived n my mailbox, but this one is always busy:
 

From now on I intend to add the photos as a 'PS' to the daily blog. But am extending the challenge to you too. If you've got a camera (and who hasn't really!) start now and let's see how we compare!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this challenge, Mark, and excited that I get to see your photos more than once ... ooh, and I think I spy an email from ME to YOU in your 'other' mailbox. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too- it's so much more than just taking a photo for me. Not sure how I¡'ll manage when we're away - maybe instagram, or if I can get WiFi I'll be okay.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: