Saturday 22 September 2012

Saturday. Dubrovnik.

Today is our last full day aboard. At lunchtime we will be arriving in Dubrovnik where there is a tender service to land.
Yesterday the show in the theatre was 'I have a dream'. A show performed by the staff from various departments who thougt they had a talent to share. Sadly they were wrong. Simon Cowell would have cried. Honestly I am sure there must be some better talent onboard.
The show was followed by our second gala dinner so we was boted and suited again and I have to say looking mighty fine. Although the food was 'pleasant' (Note the wording Julie!) It really wasn't gala. Cheese stuffed pasta followd by cheese stuffed profiteroles with salad and blue cheese dressing folloed by a plate of .. cheese. I think someone needs to have a word with the menu planner! Having said that we did have enough to eat and enjoyed our evening.
**************************
Today's photo prompt is 'up' . The first thing that caame to mind (you know me!) is not a photo I can publish here! So here's one I can....

Well when i take it that is... watch this space....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: