Thursday 6 September 2012

General Updates...

This morning Tony was at the dentist for an update on his teeth (or lack of). He now has to wait until next week to get a temporary set fitted ready for our holiday next weekend.

After Tony's appointment and a bit of shopping I had a lunchtime drink with some of my chums from work, and even surprised Sue by holding Lilly and calming her down. It is well known I don't do babies!

This afternoon after a much needed siesta a little bit of writing.

So here are the updates for my works in progress and the published ones.



HouseofTulStig Webpage
I now have the domain and have been playing around with building a website. I have to admit to having got a bit stuck. Not quite sure what I want it to look like, and want it to be right before I go live with it. This is possibly a project for after our hols ... any suggestions, helpful hints etc all welcomed...


The Magic of the Camino
I'm still promoting the book through Facebook. The school I work for has included a link on their page, and now I've well over a hundred 'likes' of the MOTC page. Next week there is a draw for two free copies of the book which has helped the promo no end.
The translation to Spanish is going well. Victoria is currently translating chapter 29. I'm hoping for a Christmas publishing date.

Winner
Sales are stalled at the moment, and I have to admit I've not down a lot of promotion, but intend to start a big push this weekend during 'The X-Factor' as suggested by Nick. It will be a twitter bonanza. If you're on twitter I'd love for you to join in and help with the push. Watch out for hashtags: #JoeyFischer #Winner #PopSensation all attached to the hashtag of the programme. I fyou are willing and able I'd be so pleased if you could use any of these hashtags creatively, and/or just retweet what I'll be putting out. 
Watch out for a Facebook innovation too.... 

Michael is still busy translating this one into German. Publication date probably in the new year.

Take Two
Still waiting on the proof copy to arrive in the post. Once it's here I'll be checking it thoroughly, revising what's necessary and setting up for sale. Then I'll be popping out  the promos for that too. 

The Key
Chapter Two is under way - And part of the secret is revealled as Aaron steps up at lunchtime at Nana's. Who knows where this story will take me, but I do have a good feeling about it. 

So I guess that just about is a round up of my writing projects. One thing  I do know is that there will be a blog-like page on the new website which will have all these updates. 

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

And so on to today's photo challenge. The prompt is 'Every Day' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: