Friday 7 September 2012

Returns

Julie came home today. I met her at the airport, caught up on her holiday news and passed on the VnG gossip. Like her cats I am really pleased to see her home - I always miss my best playmates.

This afternoon I spent a good couple of hours putting together a promotional video for  The Magic of the Camino - [great idea from Nick] complete with background music and voice-over by yours truly. Then as I tried to save it I got an error message that it couldn't be saved. Slightly miffed, to say the least, yet I'm sure my next attempt when  I return to this project will be even better. 

I also spent a bit of time 'messing about' with the programmes to create a new website, but couldn't quite catch the creative urge. Project shelved until later.  

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And to today's photo challenge. 
The prompt today is NATURAL. 

So here is one of my natural stones 
My Lemurian Crystal and a couple of others from my box of stones. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: