Wednesday 5 September 2012

Goodbyes

Today we said goodbye to our 'weekend guests -Jan and Lennie. although I only met them back in June, and Tony only met them a few days ago it's been like having family stay- and I mean that in the nice way. 


Yesterday evening we went to the seafront for a drink and then sat indoors listening to music and chatting whilst polishing off a bottle of Soberano. Fortunately None of us had hangovers this morning and I prepared a TulStig healthy breakfast for us all:
Soon after Jan and Lennie were on their way to do a little walking in the Pyrenees.  This evening we are missing them a little but have plenty of sayings Jan left us with - marvelous, Oh my Gosh!

**************************

Today's photo challenge: Bright.

So I chose to take a photo of a

Big Round Incandescent Glowing Hot Thing in the sky which greets me most mornings, and is one of the reasons we moved here and love living here:

The sun - BRIGHT in the sky at seven o'clock this morning.

Oh and if you'd like t osee how others are doing with the challenge follow the links:



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do like how you've linked B.R.I.G.H.T. to your photo - very cool! Isn't this challenge fun?!

    Thanks for sharing the JOY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed fun. Keeping my mind ticking over with creativity that's for sure!

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: