Saturday 22 September 2012

Friday. 21/9/12 All at sea

Yesterday after an interesting day out in Istanbul (yes there was plenty to look at....) we were treated to a great musical show. Why great? Because there was a lot of 80s music and of course some Abba.
Today we have been at sea all day with just the occasional island to break up the non-ending vista of ocean. Deep blue beautiful ocean I hasten to add.
Lunch was a disappointment - same veggie choice of pasta gratinada so I asked one of the maitre d's if there was another veggie option. He replied that Europe hadn't caught onto that fad yet. I begged to differ and told him it really wasn't acceptable. He offered to get me something specially prepared from the kitchen. Result I thought until one of the waitresses turned up with a plate of spaghettei in tomato sauce (Isn't that pasta?) And a plate of fish (I am veggie and had I wanted fish the buffet was overflowing  with it) Once again thwarted. I settled for salad yet again.
This evening is our second Gala night. Fingers crossed it is better that the first.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Today's photo prompt is 'sometimes'.... and I'm still pondering this one.... maybe this evening will give me a clue....
Know what it will be but havent taken foto yet.... to be continued.
Sometimes you just see the things you dint really want to


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: