Thursday 27 September 2012

Friends in town.

At the moment we have some friends staying - albeit in a hotel on the seafront -which they really love -so we are busy entertaining at the moment.

Marion (AKA Hatty -a nickname leftover from our childhood days) and Rosie arrived on Tuesday and are here until Saturday. We've already had a night out at Gilda's when they arrived, yesterday I gave them the guided tour of VnG, and today we've been into BCN for the day.

It's great to be spending time with them both as we haven't properly had time together for ages. WE are nattering almost non-stop and laughing and chortling through the day.

One of the funny things I've noticed is that we all have different memories of various shared experiences, or perhaps that we have simialr memories but that we each remember different details.

I wonder what memories we'll all be taking away from these few days together?

Rosie and Hatty in BCN enjoying a couple of Claras -shandies (Taken with my new camera -notice the improved clarity!)

4 comments:

  1. MUCH better quality!! I may have to invest in one myself!

    Just be careful of reflections of the leg variety ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow -hadn't even seen that - just as well I was modestly clothed - well wearing long enough shorts!

      Delete
    2. Hi Mark, Really clear pic and so clever that you got yourself in the pic ,At first i thought how the hell did Mark do that then realized it was your reflection .
      Hope the girls had a lovely time ,I'm sure you made sure they did . x

      Delete
    3. Yes - my new camera is fandabbydozy - so clear and easy to use too.

      We had a fantatstic time whizzing around - BCN, Sitges, VnG etc etc, but they still had a relaxing time, and didn't want to go home.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: