Sunday 9 September 2012

More promo

What fun last night Tweeting like a nutter during 'X-Factor' to promote 'Winner'. Doing a bit of the same last night, but the whole system seems a little slow. Thanks to Mr Brennan for helping out too -where were the rest of you Tweeters?

Been working on the Website again today - enjoying the creative process of putting pages and idea  together, but a bit scared about putting together the 'shop' part. Janey's agreed to be UK distribution for HoT products, just as well as there are already some on their way to Sussex.

As well as promoting all my own stuff I want to promote other Indie authors- anyone up for putting their products on my guest page? and how about an interview?

There's also going to be a News / blog type page giving out all the HoT news and anything related.

At the moment I am so tied up in the promotion and website set up that I'm rather neglecting the writing- there just aren't enough hours in the day- well there are but i guess I'm just not utilising them best. I'm really enjoying the 'other' creative processes at the moment, and then I'll have a holiday -after that I'll be getting back into the writing groove for sure.

------------------------

And today's photo prompt -something I do most weekends- well that'll be a visit to the Passeig maritime (Seafront) for a little drinkie: 

BTW - The glass is crooked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: