Sunday 30 September 2012

September photo challenge -finale...

SO here are the last three days for the September photo challenge...

28 -A good thing - Home made Homity Pie

29 - Errand - a trip to the airport (in the pouring rain) to drop off Marion and Rosie.

30 - Me,then -a photo from Henfield C of E school days..




SO that's it for the September challenge.... now on to the October challenge, and if you'd like to play along just let me know and I'll send you the link, or the list for the photos...

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is the little Mark:) You are so good finishing the month - I didn't but I am determined to try harder for October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad looking kid - Eh?
      Good luck with October's challenge. I'm a bit stumped by today's prompt... but will put my thinking cap on.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: