Monday 10 September 2012

Arrival

Today we've been out shopping for new clothes for our upcoming holiday, and then when we got back on the doorstep was the first copy of my latest novel: 'Take Two'. So not only was the shopping trip great fun and so rewarding there was a super 'prize' on the mat when we got home.
 
So now there are three published books in the House of TulStig collection. Life is wonderful and truly surprising - I never, ever thought that I would publish one book let alone three, and I'm still in the process of writing another. 

Now my job is to give it a final proof- work has already started on that, before releasing it for sale.  If I have time before we  go away at the weekend I will do it, but if not it will be joining me on-board the Costa Favolosa for a little light work whilst we cruise the Adriatic. Tony had suggested I leave it until we get back and have a complete break, but I know that there are some of you out there waiting to find out the fate of the characters in Winner. The Diva in me is saying 'Oh but my public require it'!!! 

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

And today's photo challenge prompt - BLACK AND WHITE 
                    So who of you could have guessed:





Vinci- and he really is upside down - he takes up this position when he wants a tummy tickle, which is quite often.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: