Friday 24 May 2013

Another BIrthday

Tony has recently been back in the UK to celebrate another important birthday- that of his mum's who  (I don't think she'll mind me sharing) turned 94 on Tuesday. 
All the family popped round for a sandwich or two and a slice of cake, and if I know those Stiggants a bottle or two of something alcoholic. 

Aunty Fan inspects the spread.

Trevor, Tony and Michael
 Andrew (Tony's nephew) holding the cake for his Grandma to blow out the candle.
Some of the Stiggants Clan 
 Tony done up for the day, relaxing. 

Not only did his mum get a load of goodies to enjoy for her birthday, because of Tony's trip to the UK we got a load of things we don't normally have to munch on too. Yes Tony did a bit of shopping whilst in Blighty

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they all had a wonderful time , I would just like to say that Tony you look lovely in your suit, very dapper . x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: