Monday 27 May 2013

Up the Lottie again--

Another morning at the allotment left me feeling charged and energised. It is about he only place I can be working away or just sitting and admiring the views of nature and not have any pain. The energy of the place really fills me up`, an is clearly working well for all our plants too.
 The Rhubarb, specially imported from Ireland (Thanks Nora) is doing well in the shade of one of the trees.
 The leeks are growing at a rate of knots
 The apple tree is fruiting beautifully and looking so green

And today I noticed that one of the trees in our plot is a cherry tree and has a load of fruit on it. The only thing is it'll be about another three to four weeks before the fruit is ripe and I'll be on the Camino then, ah well swings and roundabouts! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Huge growth at Lottie ... Yay! Love your comment about how great the energy at the allotment is for you, AND the veg, Mark. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for popping by and commenting, Michelle.
      Yes the Lottie is doing really well, and with such little work. ANd it truly has an incredible energy that makes me feel GOOD. XX

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: