Saturday 18 May 2013

Delivery for TulStig

With Tony gone to the UK to visit his mum I woke alone in bed yesterday morning- Yeah right - Cuddy was snuggled up on one side and three cats had perched them,selves all down my body. I thought I might get a greater share of the bed, but oh no. 

Realising that a lie in was out of the question - Tommy was up first and shouting for breakfast - I dragged myself from under the duvet to welcome a beautiful day. Looking up on my way to the bathroom I could only see blue skies. 

Once abluted I got some washing on, then walked Xali and Cuddy. Xali hasn't been up to walking much lately. I had thought it was because he was getting on (he'll be 14 next week), but when I picked him up this morning I noticed that one of his pads was quite sore. He managed quite a good walk this morning and I've since put some cream on his foot, hoping he doesn't lick and chew it. 

When I got home I was putting the washing out, when the doorbell rang. MRW delivery - a couple of packages from Amazon.co.uk - goodies that I'd ordered last week. amazon have recently started a grocery store, including deliveries to Spain. It's bulk purchase, but now and again will be so worth it for the treats.

Today I got Ginger cake, Eccles Cakes (sweet tooth catered for), a book about the English language (recommended by Allie) and a DVD of a book I recently read. (Never let me go -The book was excellent)-


The rest of the morning panned out well too, with a trip to the supermarket in Sitges, and a bit of tidying up around the house. all in all a profitable morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Love Bill Bryson - read most of his books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly,
      I've read a few of his too. This one was recommended by a cousin who knows about my love for the English language. I have to say it's not just amusing but informative to.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: