Sunday 12 May 2013

Reality



Britain's got Talent
The Voice
The BAFTA Awards
Master Chef
The Great British Bake Off
Pop Idol

Why do I watch these programmes? I often get asked, well I get asked this about the some of them anyway, and any programmes like them.

I Enjoy watching them because I love seeing people's dreams coming true. I love seeing people getting what they deserve. And this weekend I've supped up the three at the top with gusto - brought to tears, caused to laugh, and moved by people's stories and journeys to get there.

Reality programmes - some of them are less than entertaining and annoying even, but some of them really hit the spot. A little like reality itself.

Well my reality at the moment is wonderful. Summer's on the way, the Camino is in sight (which you can follow on my new Camino blog - CAMINO WAYS), and life is just great. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: