Friday 17 May 2013

ESC - Part Two

This afternoon I dropped Tony off at the airport, and made a quick visit to Ikea before coming back for school.


School over I rushed home to watch the second semi-final of the Eurovision Song Contest. I am sorry to say that I hardly needed to have bothered. The contestants were more or less mediocre.

Azerbaijan was quite good - Farid Mammadov - He got through...


The Greek entry was a little strange -Alcohol is free, and the group singing wore kilts, but wore them very well! They were through. They've never failed to qualify since the new rules started.


The show concluded with Romania -Cesar singing an Operatic aria type song, wearing the strangest costume too. OF course he's through to the final.



But my favourite of the night was probably Norway - a good Eurovision song, and through



So we just have to wait till Saturday now for the real thing. I'll be glued to the gogglebox will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment: