Tuesday 7 May 2013

Techo-TulStig Connections

I am loving my techno connectivity - I love - 

  • the PC connection  - TulStig Comms Central where everything is stored.
  • Laptop - where I do most of my writing and blogging etc


  • My phone -where I can catch up without plugging into either of the bigger boys, and stay in contact with my chums around the world, and will be great for blogging etc from the Camino. (all thanks to Nick's advice and guidance)



Today Tony took over ownership of my older phone. It's his first smart phone and whilst using it this evening the air was blue. I was able to sympathise with his frustrations, but couldn't help laughing either. I know, though, that we'll go through all the same questions tomorrow, until he is really used to losing it. 


These are our first techno additions in years, and hopefully will last us a while. 

As I said I'm loving it and know that Tone will love his new toy soon too. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh I totally agree with you Mark - I love my techie stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've been a bit slow in catching up, but we think we're here now -hopefully no need to update too soon again either. :-)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: