Thursday 2 May 2013

Shopping, eating, Sleeping

During the night I was woken by excruciating pain in my arm, so grabbed a couple of painkillers before getting a good bit of sleep. 

Then met Sue and Lily, with Andy for a coffee before classes. 



Had just one lesson this morning, which only one student turned up for so we chatted and had a jolly good old time. 

fun part of the day was a bit of shopping with Tony. We went over to Decathlon to buy a few sporty items. We are off to a Spa Hotel this weekend (yeah a bit of a surprise for us too- not really our bag but it was a Christmas present for which we say Thank you) so wanted appropriate swimwear, and I took the chance to get a couple of Camino Items as it's just  days till we set off. (photos on Instagram)

After a delicious soupy lunch


We had much needed siesta, after which I wrote for a while before more lessons in the evening. 
Dinner as sausages with mash and mushy peas, made by Tone to which I added a fried egg. I love mashed pots with an egg on top! 

So that was how our day panned out- fun as always - how was yours? 

2 comments:

  1. Mine was great - Look at those adorable eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GLad to hear it Davine.. Must check out your blog for updates on your whereabouts.

      Delete

Please leave me a comment: