Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas at Casa TulStig TWO

And so on to TODAY -BOXING DAY / ST STEPHEN'S DAY:

This morning we had a walk along the beach with the dogs. We normally do this on Christmas day, but as we were busy cooking we didn't mange it yesterday so treated Cuddy and Xali today. It was a lovely sunny morning and the dogs really enjoyed running mad on the sand, even making friends with a couple of other pups running about. Cuddy found the deepest part of the storm drain and jumped in. She was soaked and then got herself all covered in sand. So we had stop at one of the seafront cafés to have a coffee, before letting her back in the car.

For lunch we had a delicious cauliflower and blue cheese soup (cauli left over from yesterday). In a bit Tony's making bubble and squeak for dinner, after we've finished watching 'The Wizard of Oz' again. Yes I've been welling up- well Somewhere over the rainbow has been our song for so long now, and 'There's no place like home' -I know this and don't even need to click red slippers (which is just as well as I don't have any).

I/We have had a wonderful couple of days, and a most wonderful year. 
For Christmas I got some lovely gifts - my favourite -a Parker pen from Tony- he got it for me as he said all authors need a quality pen !



1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous couple of days, Mark ... thanks for sharing all your happenings. I feel like I need to EAT, though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: