Friday 16 December 2011

Some 'Magic' feedback...


I've decided to use today's blog with a bit of 'own-trumpet blowing'. I've now sold so many more copies of 'The Magic of the Camino' than I thought I would and continue to have orders coming in.


Today I also see that I've sold my first copy of 'Winner' - I'm assuming that it was Nick who bought it as he was considering it as a Christmas present for a friend, but have no way of knowing, unless he 'fesses up later.


Anyway back to the own trumpet blowing.  Just check these out - Comment received about 'The Magic' so far:

Just got your book today, many thanks, read the first page and a half and felt emotional..............looking forward to getting stuck into it soon - Brian (Eire)

Absolutely delighted to receive my copy of the book this morning. It looks good and I’m looking forward to giving it a read. - Alan (UK)

 I received your book today. It looks so beautiful - even more wonderful 'in person' than it looks as an image 'electronically'! I read the back cover and felt tingles go down my spine! I can tell already I am going to love it. Thank you so much for writing it, and thank you also for signing it for me and for your beautiful inscription.  - Andrea (Australia)

Hiya Mark, just to say that I am enjoying "The Magic of the Camino" very much. What an experience! I even get a mention!! - James (Spain)

Just going to text you to say got it (the book) yesterday and just started to read it today! And I'm already going... I didn't know that! (you & Jane not getting on). Feels really weird to be reading a book and actually hear the author's voice in my head! So quite cool too! - Anna (Eire)

I'm really enjoying The Magic of the Camino (Jane gave me a copy love her). I've taken to reading before I go to sleep at night again and take it to work to read in spare time :)  - Kerri (UK)

I'm really enjoying the book and am up to page 254 so far. It's a cross between a rough guide and a journal which is great. I'd have liked a few more details of some of the incidences you mention, but wll in all the balance is just right- Paolo (Spain)
To say I am really pleased with the way it's been received is an under statement. If anyone's anything further to add I'd love to hear it....

2 comments:

  1. Well done! I'm sure you know just how proud of you we are. ( is that grammatically correct!??) 'twasn't me who bought Winner, but it WAS bought for me! Some subtle linking in emails saw Kelly buying it. Cannot wait to read it. I so want to see if I can identify with any of the characters!
    Well done again. And keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. it's great that someone bought 'Winner' for you. I hope you like it. I'm sure there will be a few characters you can Identify with- although there aren't any Reiki practising football daddies -now there's a character for the sequel which I am planning to start writing this holiday- ideas are already in my notebook!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: