Thursday 1 December 2011

Book two goes to press

Today I finally finished the process of uploading 'WINNER' to the publisher's site and can confirm I now have published my second book. Alan sent me the final copy of the cover, which I love again, I finished the proofing and everything else that was necessary. I am now waiting for a proof copy in the post, after which I will release the book for general sale.

I am now getting into the Christmas preparation mode. Today I finished the Newsletter and sent that out.  Then spent a few hours printing off Christmas cards. As Tony's off to Yorkshire next week we need to be ready. Sunday we will be putting up the tree, and then we'll really be in the mood....for Christmas that is.

I think Xali's had enough already...


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic news!! Well done you!
    Let me know when it's available

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic news!! Well done you!
    Let me know when it's available

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news I said it twice.... Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Mark! Can't wait to have a box of this book arrive in Australia ready for me to hand out, too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: