Monday 19 December 2011

What a Weekend.

What a great weekend, that left me a little out of sorts, this the delay in this post.

 On Saturday I was working in the morning- my last Saturday class before Christmas, so we celebrated a little in the classes too. In the evening we went into Sitges. Drinks in Montroig and dinner in the Wok- delicious and in the company of my old man - wonderful.

Yesterday we went to a Mulled wine and Mince pies party at Deirdre and Alex's in Casteldelfells. IT was a great craic (as they say in Deirdre's part of the world). Halfway through the evening we sang Christmas songs and carols - I was in fine voice and even got a compliment on my deep voiced singing. I was a little surprised as I can hardly hold a note but do sing loudly like nobody's listening!!

Today Tony and I have been shopping, separately, getting those little things in for Christmas. I've had one class, and since then have been getting caught up with internet stuff. Tomorrow I plan to make more mince pies for my older students to try- they'll never have had them before and I'm not sure they'll like them, they are part of my plans for festive classes - so we shall see. 

For now I'm off to my cosy bed. It's colder here now- yesterday night it went down to 9º -the first time it's gone into single figures this winter.

2 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounded very christmasie. Do you think your next adventure will be singing ,maybe the local chour! LOL. Glad you had a great weekend .x
    Oh its a shame about the pooing santa. And oh yes thank yoou so much for the winner its great ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lovely weekend. But as usual after so much fun we were left a bit knacked!
    I don't think singing will be a career choice for me -I shall live that vicariously through Joey!
    I'm glad you got the book -enjoy and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: