Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas Preparations


A bit of a christmassy day today.


First of all, after walking the dogs of course, we went of to Splau, for a bit of retail therapy. It was supposed to be a  day out including lunch, but Tony had had enough afetr an hour- well he'd got what he wanted- and we came home. Me disappointed - yeah of course, but I got over it! We did get a good look around Primark (or course) and I even found a waistcoat -which up until now have been rare here in BCN.
I spent the afternoon printing Christmas Cards, then we did the cutting to size and the signing and addressing the envelopes, then one of the printer cartridges ran out, so that stopped that little game.
I did manage to get R2 a new hair-band in Primark and we spent a goo half hour playing fetch. By which time I'd had enough of the game, even though he was ready to carry on indefinitely.

Then a little 'ME' time. I made myself a hot chocolate and settled down with my book The girl with the dragon tattoo. It's a great red, and I'm pleased that even though I'm near the end of the book I haven't sussed out the plot, which is what I often do when reading.  The number of times I've said to Tony "I could write one of these"- Oops now I have.

And on to books- I've been busy today trying to convert 'The Magic' into an E-book. I thought it would be a few clicks and viola, but no I have to re-jig the whole manuscript, so it'll take a while longer than I thought. Still it's not an impossible task, and one I shall achieve before Santa pops down the chimney. Ho Ho Ho....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Christmas already.. I'm trying to avoid it seeing as Carla has decided to invite TWENTY THREE people to dinner...

    Tone looks nice and comfy in his chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23 -Fantastic- MY kind of celebration -I hope you'll have a Tiffin cake.
    BTW -Tone's always comfy in his chair- it's a bugger to get him out of it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: