Tuesday 6 December 2011

A day for finishing...

First I finished the conversion process for 'The Magic of  The Camino' into an E-book. It wasn't too difficult a process, but the instructions weren't too clear and meant I had to carry out the same process a few times over. I now have both the paperback and the e-book on my Lulu 'Author Spotlight' page. How cool is that - I, yes little old Mark T from Staples Barn, Henfield, has an AUTHOR PAGE- yup I am shouting it (an author page!!!! indeed). I amaze myself sometimes!! And now I've made myself giggle. Life is great and oh so funny how things work out sometimes.

Next I finished the book I've been reading- The girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I really enjoyed the book, and am looking forward to reading the sequel soon. But for now I'm starting 'Angels in my hair' as recommended by Janey and others.


And finally I'm finishing my year at age 50. In less than an hour I shall enter my birthday -not quite 51 yet as I wasn't born till around 8.00am. Amazingly I've already had some good wishes from Michelle and Kerry in Australia, where it i already tomorrow. Isn't that just too cool too.

2 comments:

  1. HIPPY BURPDAAAAAYYYYY!

    From all of us in not so sunny Essex.

    Great to hear about the stable of books and how it's growing. Can I link some of my followers on Twitter to the e-rader?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- had a text from you missus earlier.

    I'd be more than pleased to have you link your Twitter followers to the e-reader (radar?).
    All publicity is good publicity.

    Hopefully by the end of the week 'Winner' will be out too, dependant on Spanish post, and then I'll have to e-book that too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: