Wednesday 21 March 2012

And it's getting better.....

Hurrah it's been raining on and off all day- a great relief for the garden, now the bulbs will have a good chance of making the garden an Easter's delight.  Cat's however, are stir crazy, and as I type away I've one staring at me, literally in my face, Sprout wont leave me alone, so errors are likely!

I've had my third treatment at the vets, and aside from a bit of pain while waiting for the bus this evening I am remarkably better (Thus I am remarking). Thank goodness for complementary therapies. I'm sure dear Andrea's homoeopathic remedy is doing its magic too. Tomorrow will be my last treatment in the series then we have to wait a couple of weeks to see that everything is settled. Fingers crossed I will be cured!!

After each treatment I stop on for a cuppa and a chat, partly because the treatment leaves me a little spacey and I don't want to drive straight away. Today I was sitting in JanWillem's kitchen enjoying a cuppa when one of his cats jumped up and sat on my shoulders like a fur stole. he was so happy there purring loudly in my ear- cat therapy now that's a must!

Walking the dogs early this morning I had a mini echo of the Camino when I saw poppies sprouting up in the fields, not is such numbers as in the photo Janey took for the cover of the magic, but lovely nonetheless.

2 comments:

  1. Oh the poppies ,Lovely pic Mark.
    Glad to hear your ass is getting beter.
    I had a dream last night about the camino ,You and i and 2 other people where walking when we came to this water full cave like place it was beautiful ,the water was fresh in one part and sea water in the other and it was hotter too if you stood close to it you could taste the salt spray as it hit the rocks and bounced off ,it was really stronge tasting but cleansing ,The sun was shining through the trees and rocks above us and making beautiful pattens on the water , Mark it was so real this dream ,i can see us standing there now with the spray splashing us both smiling with delight and our eyes closed and our heads tilted back sothe sun shone on our faces,It was wonderful ! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the poppies -what fantastic memory to cherish. And then the fields of blue cornflowers too.
    What a fantastic dream - It sounds beautiful and so healing. I0'm going to go there too - I've asked my guides to take me there when the time is right. Perhaps it is a real place on the Camino somewhere?! I love the thought of us lifting our faces and being bathed in sunlight with the light spray from the water too.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: