Monday 19 March 2012

Energetic Vet

Today I had an appointment with the vet. Nope none of the animals are unwell, and not with our usual gorgeous vet (Oscar) either, but with Jan-Willem, the Dutch vet up in the mountains. And guess what I came away feeling so much better- painless in fact!

A little while back Jan-Willem did a Bioenergy course and has been looking for clients since. I'd heard that this could cure sciatica, and quite frankly having been 'suffering' for over six weeks now I have been willing to try almost anything.

The treatment was little like a Reiki session, with energy flying around, but so much more powerful than anything I've experienced before, and without a word of a lie I really did leave there painless. I now have three more sessions over the next three days, and have high hopes that by the weekend I will be sciatica free. And here's the deal - if it doesn't work I don't pay- I so know I'll be paying (this is the first time I've been able to sit at the PC for a prolonged period without jumping up every now and then to relieve the pain), and am so happy for that too. Watch this space.....

On the way back I drove down the cherry tree lined Rambla that I mentioned just the other day:

BTW- this was taken trough the car windscreen, so not a perfect pic.

1 comment:

  1. Picture is perfect and hope your back will be soon - I love alternative healing. Keep us updated!
    Love and healing
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment: